- Default service times
- Both stops and favorites can now be set to 'default' or 'override'
- Default means that the stop will use the service time that you choose in settings when optimized
- Override means that the stop will use the specified service time
- For example, if 4 stops in a route are set to use default, and your default service time in the app is 10 minutes, those stops will have a 10 minute service time when you optimize.
- If you then changed the default service time in the app to 20 minutes and optimized, those 4 stops would then have a 20 minute service time.
- Leaving an upload service time blank will now be set to use default rather than 30 minutes
- Fixed bug where setting hard start date in Get Route would default to the current date/time vs. the previous hard start date/time
- Fixed bug with .gpx uploads where location would not be added despite success message
- Fixed bug with new favorite pin images